Because Your steadfast love is better than life, my lips will praise You. -Psalm 63:3

Friday, September 16, 2011

Favorites: Music Videos

1. Must Have Done Something Right by Relient K



2. Far Away by Nickleback



3. Speed of Sound by Coldplay



4. Northern Downpour by Panic at the Disco



5. Savin' Me by Nickelback

(The main guy in this one is pretty darn good looking. Just sayin)


6. Breathe by Anna Nalick (click on the link)





P.S. I realized when I put my little note in parentheses underneath the Savin' Me video, it could have one of three meanings: 1) I am referring to the lead singer, 2) I am referring to the guy whose story we follow throughout the video, or 3) if you read the note BEFORE watching the vid, you might've thought I was referring to the first guy we see with the shiny black hair and trench coat. If you guessed 1 or 3, I laugh at your ignorance of my judgment regarding people's outward appearances. If you guessed 2, then you get a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment