Because Your steadfast love is better than life, my lips will praise You. -Psalm 63:3

Monday, September 26, 2011

The heavens declare the glory of God...

And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.


 "Coma Cluster" of galaxies



 The Earth and Moon



Iceland volcano eruption from space



 




Hurricane Irene



 The "pale blue dot," also known as Earth, in the band of light on the right of the image.



The North Pole of the Moon 



 The Whirlpool Galaxy











The Sun and Moon



Recent image of Saturn




 Lord, what moved Your heart to love lowly man before any star could herald Your praise?





P.S. All photos belong to NASA

2 comments:

  1. WOW....those are some amazing pictures!!! I love looking at stuff like that. It just makes me feel so small. :) I like how you did the Bible verses and song lyrics, Katie. It reminded me of the verse Psalm 147:4, which talks about how God numbers the stars and knows them by name. :)

    ReplyDelete