Because Your steadfast love is better than life, my lips will praise You. -Psalm 63:3

Thursday, October 6, 2011

It's midterm week

Hello world. I apologize for my absence...but I really do have a legitimate reason. I was out of town last weekend and this week I have been catching up on homework and studying for midterms. I'm afraid that I won't have a "real" post until later next week. I need time after midterms are over so I can recover from the results (in case they're really bad...ya know?). So anyways, please excuse me while I go dive in a hole and bury myself in schoolwork. I will resurface next week...hopefully.




Ha.



P.S. For those of you who are also in the middle of midterm week, I wish you the best of luck. I feel your pain if you are in pain, and if you aren't in pain.......that's great.

No comments:

Post a Comment