Because Your steadfast love is better than life, my lips will praise You. -Psalm 63:3

Monday, October 17, 2011

Twitter




So I decided I like Twitter. I hated it for about a year after I got one, but now I appreciate it much more. Let me tell you why....it's because I find awesome quotes like these:


"If you watch Little Mermaid backwards it's the depressing tale of a princess who loses her legs and all of her friends except for a crab."


Yeah. All you have to do is find the right people to follow, and voila. You have an entire web page that is basically a news feed with little awesome quotes that put a smile on your face every day.
Such as….


“My favorite new genre of popular music is the one where beautiful young people sing songs about how looks don't matter.”


“Beware of unnecessary warnings.”


“What do you call a nosy pepper? JalapeƱo business.”


“I miss the simpler days, when there was only one kind of water.”


“’I'm above the Law.’ - guy who lives upstairs from Jude Law”


“If you ever see me with hunched shoulders chances are I've either murdered someone or am eating a cupcake. Could go either way really.”


“Is the world ready for a Land Before Time 37? Yes, I think so.”


“Surprisingly a certain coffee shop didn't appreciate me throwing ninja stars at bucks.”


“If you watch Willy Wonka backwards it's the magical journey of a boy who finds a golden ticket to live in 1 room with 6 creepy old people.”


“It's hard to say goodbye and ‘worcestershire sauce’”


“Good luck trying to out manner a Chick-fil-a employee. Not happening.” (one of my top favorites…)


“Autocorrect is like that person who just graduated college and think they know everything.”


“It's sad how Wile E. Coyote is remembered for his violence, and not for his brilliantly realistic paintings of tunnels.”




My advice: go get a twitter account.



P.S. In case you’re interested, midterms went very well. J

1 comment:

  1. twitter IS pretty sweet...:)

    and those quotes are really funny!

    ReplyDelete