Because Your steadfast love is better than life, my lips will praise You. -Psalm 63:3

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Pretty People: Male Version

Such fine fellows...




Brandon Routh




Sean Faris




Gene Kelly




Colin Egglesfield




Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto





Reeve Carney






Christian Bale





James Dean




Ryan Gosling




John Krasinski




Joseph Gordon-Levitt




Reeve Carney




Andrew Garfield 




John Krasinski




P.S. Credit goes to whoever took the pictures (I found them on Google, sooo I don't know who took them specifically. :)

6 comments:

  1. this is a juicy post. ;D haha!

    did you mean to put john and reeve twice??

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, thanks.
    and yes, I couldn't decide between two pictures for each of them, so I put both in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christian Bale's my fav. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love johnny boy twice up there. I'm really glad you put him. But i think i agree with leslie. Christian Bale is a winner. At least just in the picture He's smokin'. In moving pictures (hehe) I would have to say Andrew is my man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ummm..Katie you certainly have a type, kiddo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. christian bale?? really? he's definitely not the best up there! what's up with you guys?!

    ReplyDelete