Because Your steadfast love is better than life, my lips will praise You. -Psalm 63:3

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

For your enjoyment

This just makes me happy.









P.S. Some background info: This guy on youtube makes remixes of movies by using ONLY sounds from the movie itself. He sometimes adds a beat to it, but most of the time he just records and plays back music and sounds from the movies and somehow creates beautiful music. It's pretty awesome. The vid above is called "Bloom." There's lots more you can check out on his youtube channel. I put the link over there on the side (at the top)------------------------------------------------------------------>>

3 comments:

  1. This video probably made my YEAR:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word! that guy has a lot of time on his hands. but this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete