Because Your steadfast love is better than life, my lips will praise You. -Psalm 63:3

Friday, April 6, 2012

Laugh


You know what ALWAYS makes people happy WITHOUT FAIL???? Come on, have a guess.....

If you guessed "laughing," then *PING PING* We have a winner!!!! I love laughing, I love people who make me laugh, and I love making other people laugh. It's one of the greatest feelings you could ever experience....your stomach may hurt and tears may be streaming down your face uncontrollably, but you don't care because you're just so happy in that moment. :)
So today I thought I would dedicate a blog post to laughs. Today, I want you to think of some things that make you laugh. It can be a person, an animal, a TV show, a movie, an experience you had in the past....ANYTHING. Now try to relive those hilarious moments. Go re-watch that movie or go find that person who always knows how to make you laugh and spend the day with them or re-live that one moment that had you laughing til your sides hurt.....Just have a good laugh and feel great!


"I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills."
-Audrey Hepburn






































































Yep. Even the President laughs.










Enjoy life while you have it. Take every opportunity you have to make someone's day by giving them a good laugh. And of course, laugh at yourself because....well, why not???



P.S. That Hunger Games post WILL be coming...just wait for it...in the meantime, GO WATCH THE MOVIE. I've seen it twice already if that tells you anything...

4 comments:

  1. KATIE!! This post made my day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Katie! =D You did make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those babies on that video were super cute! Have you seen the one about the baby the cracks up whenever his dad tears a paper? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad y'all enjoyed it! And yes, Charissa, I have seen that one. It is sooo cute. :)

    ReplyDelete